This is a great way of following the money and seeing that your donations work, and really do help people!
For instance, so far we have helped:
- Jane Kajuju buy cereals for her store,
- Deogratius Oteba buy a bike to help distribute his goods,
- Alex Masumbuko stock energy saving lightbulbs,
- Wilberforce Oyiengo pay for his sons school fees,
- Bramwel Cheroben purchase a dairy cow,
- Ngeno Kiprono buy inventory to setup his own internet,
- David Waigwa buy equipment for his videography service shop,
- Joel Irungu purchase equipment to set up a mushroom and red earthworm farm! Awesome!
If you sign up now using this link, you will get a free $10 credit to lend to someone of your choosing (this is the fun part!). I do not get any money from this, its not an affiliate link, I just get the happiness from sharing such a beautiful concept – that can really help people turn their lives around!
Use your $10 credit to fund a loan project of your choice, and follow the project’s progress as the loan is repaid to the organization.
Have fun 🙂